Every one of us has our unique health needs. Lablink health screening packages are designed to cater to the needs of different individual with flexibility in choice of blood tests optional diagnostic tests.
Our friendly staffs will collect a sample of blood for testing in a laboratory. Blood tests have a wide range of uses and are one of the most common type of medical tests.
For example, a blood test can be used to:
- assess your general state of health
- screen for certain genetic conditions
- see how well certain organs, such as the liver and kidneys, are functioning
- confirm the presence of a bacterial or viral infection
- All samples will be taken by appropriately qualified staff
- All patients attending the service will be treated with respect and dignity
At Lablink Medical Laboratory (Collection Centre Only), you can walk-in and meet our medical team to perform the tests. If your GP referred you please check that your current GP’s name and address are listed on the referral form/request form to ensure results are sent correctly.
You can download the request form here: Lablink Request Form
Here is the location for Lablink Medical Laboratory (Collection Centre):
Makmal Perubatan Lablink Kuala Lumpur (Collection Centre)
14 (129 ) Jalan Pahang Barat,
Off Jalan Pahang,
53000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Telephone Number: +60 3-4023 4588